Friday, December 2, 2011

Shower

I'm pretty sure the best thing about being pregnant is having baby showers. It's so fun to get all the cute clothes and accessories for this little girl. Way better than Christmas. Everyone brings gifts, yummy food and you don't have to clean up.. what more could you want?


 34 Weeks
Pretty sure we are holding hands in this picture.. oh how I love my family ha ha

Cutest outfit/present ever! Isn't my sister talented?

 I had such a good time. Thanks everyone for coming and for the gifts!

3 comments:

  1. kelsey! i'm so sad I missed your shower. my mom actually came into town that weekend and I wasn't able to come. It looks like it was so fun though and that outfit your sister made, wow! she is way talented! and you look beautiful pregnant, hot mama! I can't believe how close you are. Dying to see what this sweet girl looks like. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so dang cute! You and Derek are going to have a stylish little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! She'll be darling in that.

    ReplyDelete