Monday, October 17, 2011

Ta Da...

The babies room is finished, well almost, just a few decorations left to put up. I wish I could take credit for it, but my mom practically did everything. She sewed all the bedding and curtains, re-upholstered the chair and painted all the decorations to match. She did such a great job!!!




My one contribution was the wall hanging. For being my first quilt/wall hanging, I was pretty impresses with myself jk
Now we just need a baby....

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors! It looks great, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Holy cow! That baby is going to be spoiled." (That is what Brogan said, ha ha). Kels, it looks so dang cute! I love how everything turned out! Your baby is going to be one lucky little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!!! It looks amazing. I can't wait to see pictures. Do you have any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! It looks so cute! And I bet it's even cuter in person...I can't wait to see it! I think my very favorite part is the beautiful quilt!! Love love love it good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now your mom can come finish Parkers room! :) She is deff going to be spoiled!! haha.. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG it looks amazing!! I love the color scheme! Isn't it fun to see it all together! How exciting... and you have the same car seat we have. I love it! Can't wait until she's here!

    ReplyDelete