Wow!!! What a fun surprise...he must be a good guy :)
I am soooo jealous. Does that mean you will post more? Nice to have for your upcoming trip.
i have that same camera! It's awesome.
How fun! That looks so nice. You will definitely have to start posting more pictures now.
I agree with everyone else Kels, A new camera has to mean new posts. Especially now you know an easier way to upload them. ;)
YAY!! Im so excited to see all the pictures you guys took while in Chicago!! I was just there on a layaway and I was thinking of you! :) :) Cant wait to hear/see all about it! :)
Wow!!! What a fun surprise...he must be a good guy :)
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jealous. Does that mean you will post more? Nice to have for your upcoming trip.
ReplyDeletei have that same camera! It's awesome.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That looks so nice. You will definitely have to start posting more pictures now.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone else Kels, A new camera has to mean new posts. Especially now you know an easier way to upload them. ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Im so excited to see all the pictures you guys took while in Chicago!! I was just there on a layaway and I was thinking of you! :) :) Cant wait to hear/see all about it! :)
ReplyDelete