Friday, June 11, 2010

Dedicated to...

My nagging sister who won't stop bugging me about blogging. Jk Heath. I know everyone says this, but my life is really sooo boring and I never have anything to blog about. Granted I don't mind my boring life, but I definitely don't have anything blog worthy... Well to help motivate me my sister sent me a picture to blog about. So here will be my one post for the summer.

BEWARE: REALLY UGLY PICTURE BELOW (zooming in is not recommended)

For Memorial Day my family decided to go up to Cascade Springs. No one knew that it would feel like a 100 degrees, hence the nasty picture. It was fun to finally be able to go up the canyon this season. Can't wait for more to come!

4 comments:

  1. I think Cascade Springs is so beautiful! I totally understand the hot weather...at least it's not humid! How are your burns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kels you make me laugh so hard! I agree with Heather...you need to blog more!! Even this simple little blog made me laugh way hard! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you posted! I totally feel the same way, like I never have anything new to say. We lead pretty boring lives as well. Cody and I are pretty good at keeping each other entertained but I don't think the rest of my blogging friends would find funny what we do!

    ReplyDelete