I copied this from Tiff cause I thought it was soo funny, and because I never have anything to blog about...
1. I care way to much about what people think of me. If you only knew how many times I write a blog post and then delete it becuase I'm afraid I sound retarted.
2. I have the worst grammar and spelling habits (if you haven't already noticed).. Whoever invented three ways to use "there" is retarted. I will never use the right word in the propper way. I will always use "there" whether or not it's right.
3. I hate, hate, hate cleaning. This is really gross but usually I let dishes sit in the sink a day or two until they start to stink and then I finally give in and do them.
4.I refuse to do laundry until I run out of clothes. I have a waste high of dirty clothes to prove it.
5. I would rather hang out with family then friends any day of the week.
6. People that are too happy bug me. I am glad people can see good in everything, but can they always really be happy?
7. I love bread.. a little too much. I can each a whole loaf of french bread in one sitting.
8. I love to pick at things... like in-grown hairs and other things that I won't mention.. I know this is super gross, but I can't help it.
9. I have a mongo freckle behind my ear that I used to be soo embarrassed about. I would always wear my hair down so no one could see it.
10. I overthink everything. The only thing that keeps me sane is my hubby.
Kelsey!! I love this post... so honest. Some of those things sound A LOT like me. I always write posts and then never post them too ha. You should blog more often. It's always good to hear from ya! Miss you friend!
ReplyDeleteKelsey I miss you. You are hilarious. I love how you say you care what people think then you post all these deep dark truths. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteohhhhh and thats why I love yoU!! :) Such a fun post, it made me laugh so much... I can totally hear you saying all of that!
ReplyDeleteI would have to say 'ditto' to 3, 4, & 5! You are too funny and if you're not afraid to post this then #1 really isn't as true as you think... ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog? And you just admitted that? Ummm... Keep it up sista!
ReplyDelete