Yup, after 3+ years I finally finished Derek's stocking. I bought stuff to make both of our stockings three years ago, but it took the help from my mom to finally get it done. Who knew making a stocking would take so much effort. I'm too lazy to make my own, so my good ole mom let me keep the one she made me forever ago. Don't we look so good as snowmen? It seems so fitting for us : )
That turned out way cute!! Good work. Now you can make them for my family. :)
ReplyDeleteGood Job!!!! They are way cute.
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Now you just need to make some for us! lol..I love that it took you forever to do! :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute!!! good job...I'm so impressed
ReplyDeleteYAY! I made Christmas stocking for me and Derrick too! Mine aren't as fancy as yours and prolly took just as long to make!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!!
ReplyDelete