It's hard to beleive that October is over. This year is flying by and it hard to keep up. This past month we went to Chicago for Isabellas baby blessing. We can't get enough of the Derek's sister Nicole and their cute family. Lucky for me it was my birthday while we were there (still can't believe I am 25... weird). The DaSilva's were so nice to accomidated all my tourist requests, which consisted of eating at yummy restaraunts, seeing the bean, eating, shopping on Michigan Avenue, and more eating. Did I mentioned we ate a lot?... I loved it!!
I don't know what it is about the bean, but I am obsessed with it!!
Birthday dinner at Magiano's... Yumm!!
Derek's family. Pam, Nicole, Megan
Nicole, Isabella, Lorenzo, Adlei
(thanks for the fun trip Nicole)
We LOVED having you guys here and can't wait for the next trip!!!
ReplyDeleteYou posted! Looks like a fun trip.
ReplyDelete