Friday, July 23, 2010

Mill Hollow

We finally made our yearly fishing trip up to Mill Hollow (minus Derek and Heath, we missed you). I am not much of a fisher, but I can't complain when my dad and brother get everything ready for me and take the fish off for me. The first hour or two it seemed like everyone was catching except me, so my dad was nice enough to let me pretend I caught one so I could get a picture. Who knew I would end up getting four fish by the end of the night?


2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty with Daddy. I'm sad I didn't get to come. But really, we'd be hooking Bubba by the end of the night and no fish. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are dads for if they can't try to make you feel better. you always bring smiles to my face

    ReplyDelete