Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hair....

Am I the only one that feels like there hair style never changes. Ya maybe I will "grow it out" (which consisists of an inch or two) and then I cut a couple inches. In the end it all looks the same. I need help!! So I decided, hmmmm maybe I will buy some extensions. Well you can see how well that turned out, not good! I am officially hair challenged. I need help!!.






Maybe I would be better blonde... not

If I am feeling really inspired then I will bust out the ponytail (I know this is your favority picture Ging)

4 comments:

  1. YAHOO! We need to go out now with our long locks!! lol! They look sooo cute! Good job! Youre crazy for saying they dont look good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels! Your hair is always cute silly! I like the extensions.. did you do them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the extensions! My sister has them too and I'm actually really jealous! I always chop my hair off and then regret it for 3 years until its back where I want it. But from your pictures it looks like you can pull off any hair style cuz they all looked good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the extensions! I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete