So pretty!! You did a great job!! We still don't even have a tree yet...maybe tomorrow. Lorenzo and I will be there soon (like 2 weeks!!!) Can't wait to see you guys!
promise i was so excited to hear from you!! i can't get enough of all your pictures, and catching up-through the blog. thank goodness for blogs, ha! glad your doing good!
it looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!! That tree is Beautiful
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! You did a great job!! We still don't even have a tree yet...maybe tomorrow. Lorenzo and I will be there soon (like 2 weeks!!!) Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeletepromise i was so excited to hear from you!! i can't get enough of all your pictures, and catching up-through the blog. thank goodness for blogs, ha!
ReplyDeleteglad your doing good!
Wow!! Your tree is gorgeous! You definitely did a very nice job. Totally worth it!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is so much for fabulous looking than ours!! lol.. I LOVE LOVE IT!! How did you make those decorations???
ReplyDelete