Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weekend getaway..

This past weekend my family went to bear lake/Logan for a quick vacation. It was Derek's and I first semi vacation with the whole family. To make sure we got enough family time we decided to share a hotel room with my sister, her husband and there two kids (the things you do to save money. Jk Thanks for the company em) We definitely thought we would be in for a long weekend with two little kids and overload of family, but we had a great time. On Thursday we drove up to Logan, but had to make a quick stop at Maddox in Brigham City for some Yummy food!! After dinner we headed back to the hotel. I thought the first night was never going to end. All of us laid in bed dying of heat. Even poor little londynn was complaining of being hot. The next morning we had reserved waive runners up at Bear Lake. It was such a blast.
On Saturday we headed up to Pepperidge farm to get some yummy defect cookies.. to bad all the old ladies beat us to the punch. Afterward we headed to the Fun Center, I felt like a little kid again. We played video game, went bowling and even played laser tag. After a fun filled weekend of eating and playing we decided to cut the weekend short and head back home. It is always so fun hanging out with family, I can't imagine what I would do with out them.
Londynn an Boston

Cheese!!



Me and Derek on the Waive Runners (My poor mom couldn't figure out how to zoom in)



1 comment: