Monday, August 3, 2009

The joys of summer!!


Doesn't it feel like when summer finally rolls around it flies right by? I can't believe its already August. Here are just of few of the things we have done. Taught the nieces and nephews how to gather chicken eggs from grandpa's farm.





Went to Newport Beach





I saw my fist MLB game!!





Two trips to Disnleyland. (We can never get enough!!!) Even though summer is fastly coming to an end, we sure have had fun!!





























3 comments:

  1. You guys look like you are having an awesome summer! I am so glad to see you started a blog!We are going to our first (well Cody's first) MLB game on Friday next week we are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I'm so happy that you FINALLLY started a blog! Your pictures are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Now I can finally stalk you better from afar...! :) Seriously though. Keep the updates comin....

    ReplyDelete